#10GiveThanks – three days before Christmas
22 December 2013 § Leave a comment
1. I’m thankful for my family. I’m thankful for the days that i can spending with them. Especially, yesterday when i met my niece and my aunt. We have a dinner together and talked about the things.
2. I’m thankful for my family. I’m thankful for today that i can spending a quality time with them.
3. I’m thankful for my family. I ‘m thankful for them who have been caring about me.
4. I’m thankful for my family. The community that i’ve been joined for this six months.
5. I’m thankful for my family who have been a great friends for me.
6. I’m thankful for the movie that i watched today. The about ‘addicted things.’ There were “Thanks for Sharing” and “Don Jon Addicted.”
7.I’m thankful for the clothes that i have and i can wear every time i want because those mine.
8. I’m thankful for the house that I’ve been live in here almost 25 years.
9. I’m thankful for my dream job. I’ve been working to be a writer almost one years and still going and more better. I’m so thankful for what i’m doing right now.
10. I’m thankful for my imagine to be a good writer. Because of that i met a lot of people who already gave me some inspire about life.
The last, I’m thankful God never leave me alone.